started out with a bang. Russell didn't have to work today so that was a bonus and he made some bread which makes me smile for so many reasons. He also got the lawns mowed and bushes trimmed which makes for a nice looking yard. Go Russell! We took the kids to our neighborhood elementary school carnival which was perfect for wasting some time before dinner. You can't beat the weather this week which reminds me of why I love Arizona. I wasn't as productive as Russ today but I did manage to finally get some songs downloaded to my ipod so now I have no excuse to not run!


can you just imagine how these loaves of bread, hot out of the oven smell?.....delicious

we're teaching him early, too bad he only wanted to push it like 2 feet.
7 comments:
that bread looks divine! i need that recipe. I love HOT bread fresh out of the oven. so yummy!
I love when you guys open the door for me to ridicule Russell. But seriously... that is so precious that Russell is making bread. I'm talking puppy-dog-with-a-bow-tie-on cute. What a husband. Making us all look bad in the process, but a great husband none-the-less. Tell him to wear a apron next time though.
You've got to be kidding me. Bread? Now that's just fabulous. I don't think Tadd even knows what yeast is. He'd probably make a face thinking I was talking about something that needed an antibotic to remedy. Ha ha...
Had fun tonight - as always. :)
My husband LOVES and I means LOVES to cook! I know the feeling you are getting when he cooks. He is my *little Chef* and a way better cook then me... Our 2nd date he cooked me some YUMMY chicken O'Brian.. I was hooked then :) Then months later I came home to MY house and he was making me lasagna- homemade pasta, white sauce, and maybe even red sauce. It was divine!!! So, I totally get it- I LOVE IT WHEN HE COOKS!!!
Oh, I love the weather too. I also love, love, love your bangs...so cute! I never heard from Katie about going to Chuckie Cheese, but maybe next time. I would love to see all you girls again.
What the??? Russell makes bread!!!? I can barely make brownies out of the box! Go Russ!! (or Russell if me saying Russ was awkward)
P.S.
Your lawn is lusciously green!!!
HE made bread? Yeah, you never would have been able to get me to guess that Russell would bake bread later in life for his family!:P
Post a Comment