I am so grateful for the inspiration our leaders have from Heavenly Father to speak of exactly what we need to hear so that we can continue to go forward in faith and increase our testimonies again of the Savior and his life and ministry. I think with Easter being only a week away, conference was that much sweeter as our General Authorities spoke and testified of His life and the gospel. How blessed are we? With everything that is going on in the world with the economy and all else, we need only to turn to our leaders and to the gospel principles, to our faith and we can receive comfort and strength and be successful and happy. I have truly been spiritually fed and uplifted today and I am re-dedicating myself to the Lord and the covenants I've made with him and with Russell to be a wife and mother. I hope I can remember the feelings of the Spirit that I felt this weekend and be diligent in my efforts to be better. I love our Savior so much and know that he lives and that the atonement is real. I am grateful for eternal families and the Plan of Salvation and so grateful for all the blessings in my life. I say these things in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
conference weekend
Oh, how much do I love General Conference weekend? I so enjoyed yesterday as I let the house chores slip a little and was able to sit and enjoy the talks from the Saturday session. It's funny how I think I'm doing okay in life and with everyday ongoings of a wife and mother to 3 little ones and then as I listen to our Prophet and Apostles, I am reminded of what I can improve and work on for the next 6 months until I'll need to be uplifted again.
I am so grateful for the inspiration our leaders have from Heavenly Father to speak of exactly what we need to hear so that we can continue to go forward in faith and increase our testimonies again of the Savior and his life and ministry. I think with Easter being only a week away, conference was that much sweeter as our General Authorities spoke and testified of His life and the gospel. How blessed are we? With everything that is going on in the world with the economy and all else, we need only to turn to our leaders and to the gospel principles, to our faith and we can receive comfort and strength and be successful and happy. I have truly been spiritually fed and uplifted today and I am re-dedicating myself to the Lord and the covenants I've made with him and with Russell to be a wife and mother. I hope I can remember the feelings of the Spirit that I felt this weekend and be diligent in my efforts to be better. I love our Savior so much and know that he lives and that the atonement is real. I am grateful for eternal families and the Plan of Salvation and so grateful for all the blessings in my life. I say these things in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
I am so grateful for the inspiration our leaders have from Heavenly Father to speak of exactly what we need to hear so that we can continue to go forward in faith and increase our testimonies again of the Savior and his life and ministry. I think with Easter being only a week away, conference was that much sweeter as our General Authorities spoke and testified of His life and the gospel. How blessed are we? With everything that is going on in the world with the economy and all else, we need only to turn to our leaders and to the gospel principles, to our faith and we can receive comfort and strength and be successful and happy. I have truly been spiritually fed and uplifted today and I am re-dedicating myself to the Lord and the covenants I've made with him and with Russell to be a wife and mother. I hope I can remember the feelings of the Spirit that I felt this weekend and be diligent in my efforts to be better. I love our Savior so much and know that he lives and that the atonement is real. I am grateful for eternal families and the Plan of Salvation and so grateful for all the blessings in my life. I say these things in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amber you are such a wonderful example to me! I echo your sentiments and testimony about General Conference. If I am ever having a bad day I am going to reflect again and again on the sister in Germany who buried her children with a spoon and her bare hands in the frozen ground. She never gave up, and we can't either. I wonder if she knows or ever knew what an example of perseverance she would be to our church. Could we do what she did? I hope we never have to, but I hope we are strong enough to do the hard things in life. I love you!
You are amazing, I hope we all got out of Conference as much as you did. Thank you for your testimony, what an example you are. We are so lucky to have the Gospel in our lives, it is our duty to share our happiness with others! Thanks girl!
Post a Comment