Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our son, the pig...

This is why I love Dr. Chang. Only he could get Lucas to make this face and make sure Russell got a picture of it on his camera phone....our son the pig, need I say more?

4 comments:

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Oh yeah, we have to get Eli and Lucas together. We are coming down tomorrow and will leave next week sometime. Don't call us... we'll call you.

Ha ha. Just kidding.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Great fam pics. I rarely see water running through desert landscaping. Where is that, it's gorgeous. Amber you are one hot mama. Lucas is a character. See you soon. love Liz

Brittney Smith said...

I forgot to tell you when I went to the park that I saw your pic. hanging in Dr. Chang's office. I have to tell you that I just love him too. I have had him since my oldest was born. He is great! It was good to see you at the park!

Melody B. said...

Swine flu? :P