Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family Pictures

After 9 years my side of the family finally got new pictures. Yahoo! We hadn't taken a normal family picutre since Violet was born so it was nice!

My older sister Charlon and her husband Scott and their kids Hailey, Hannah, Dane, Chloe, Cade and Cole

This picture is bitter sweet. My sister Charlon, and brothers Aaron and Brandon. It's sad not to have Brett in the picture but who knows maybe he was after all!




Ooo la la, me and my man


Brandon

Baba Cathie and the Doogster

My older brother Aaron and his wife Heidi and Aki, McKay, Emi and Kai

My older brother Bretts sweet wife Nona and their boys Caleb and Brayden













8 comments:

summer k said...

Love the pictures! Your individual family one is great!

Melody B. said...

Love them...way too cute! You all look SO great!

Brooke said...

it's so fun to see family pictures. they turned out great. love the picture of your whole family together. what an awesome family!

the cummard family said...

super cute!

kemptons said...

Very cute family pictures! I meant to comment on your post that started out with a picture of your HUSBAND baking bread. What is his secret. My bread never comes out looking that great! I wanted to reach into the screen and eat it!

Casey said...

Hey Amber,
Its so cool to *see* your family again. All the g-kids are getting so big... I can't believe how grown up Hanna and Hailey are- they were little last time I saw them.
the picture of you kissing Russell, I thought i was your mom and I was like, "WOW! Ambers Dad grew out a bead... not bad" haha:) OOP! That was you and your hubby! :)
The picture with you and your sibs is bitter sweet and the one with his wife & 2 boys. That is so cool that Nona (thats her name right?) is still so close to you- at least that is how it seems.
But I love all your pictures and being able to see everyone. I am hoping that my family will do family pictures soon- its been maybe 6 years for all of us. Now that we are all done having kids (for now), I think its time.
(On a side note: Sorry that I didn't get with you last week. Ellie decided that she wanted to start going in the potty so I ended up staying home all week. Then Kevin & Erin had their son on Friday so I was busy with their daughter. How about next week?? OR maybe tomorrow? Can I bring my kids with me, or do I need to get someone to watch them? Ellie is 2, and Caden is 7 1/2 months old- I will have to bring him with me, since we are still nursing. I'll call you!!! :))
Thanks for sharing your family pictures.
LOVE THEM ALL!!!! You all are such a cute family.

Flaherty Fam said...

What fun family pics. Looks like your Easter weekend was lots of fun. I was wanting to go to Disney on Ice too. I love that you made it a mommy-daughter date.

Jensen Family said...

what a cute family you have! and i must say your parents are such a cute cute couple :) i loved your mom when i was in the ward..she is so hip! i hope i'm like her when my kids are grown