
In honor of today being the first of October I had to wish everyone a happy day. I absolutely love October and everything that it brings with it, such as:
pumpkins
the color orange
cute costumes
halloween decorations
candy corn
cooler weather
fall
It is officially fall and I'm so excited for the holidays! Are they really here already? As you get older time sure does go quicker...sad but true. Happy October!
4 comments:
hate costumes cz i don't sew or have creative ideas...so i think costumes suck... haha
but i LOVE carving pumpkins & the cooler weather--
and i can't believe christmas is freakin' around the corner!! almost time for christmas lights!
I LOVE this time of year! Although I have to say when I was at Target and Michael's today they had up Christmas decorations already! I'm barely getting my kids costumes for Halloween! Give me a break! Haha! My favorite part about this time of year is opening doors and windows with the cooler weather and lighting my candles. Ahhhhh! Happy Fall!!!
I am so with you! Love, love, love this time of year! Let me know bout the gno and if there is anything I can do to help with planning. Excited!
I love the fall and I think October is my favorite month too. So, what are your kids going to be for Halloween?
Post a Comment