Okay Mele, this is for you. This tag is the fourth folder in my picture file and it's the fourth picture in the file. This is my little niece Emi getting her hair cut into a bob. It was the first real hair cut she had and it turned out so cute! I hate that my chin is in the picture and I think I was pregnant with Violet as you can kind of see the belly.
This was a fun tag so everyone who has a free second, go ahead and do it!
4 comments:
haha I love it!!! Perfect picture for you, doing one of your great talents!
P.S. the chin is perfect, and you were a tiny prego!
My email got hacked into. Rob is not in England trying to get "the hell out" :) Thanks for the concern :)
If you still have this email will you please forward it to ebizrobson@qwest.net
Haha. I thought I had seen this picture before... You sure did a great job. Emi's hair is now even longer. She wants it cut, but decided to wait until it's long enough to donate to locks of love like her sister! Thanks for always giving us great hair cuts!
Post a Comment