Monday, October 27, 2008

dinosoar....

Due to the ever declining economy we have resulted in becoming very frugal to save some cash each month. I now am the proud owner of a dial up internet computer which takes us back to the dinosoar ages, therefore I can not post pictures as it takes at least 10min to upload one picture! I'm not kidding, I have so many posts to put up but don't have the time to wait so maybe I'll have to do it on a diff. computer. As of the family doings we have been busy. We took a much needed trip to Alpine during my favorite season, fall, and it was so much fun. Russell has been working a lot and I've been busy with three little kiddos, diaper, house cleaning, laundry, preschool, mutual, breakfast, lunch, dinner, bedtime stories, yada yada yada. We are so excited for the holidays as they are vastly approaching so hopefully I will have a better update soon!

3 comments:

Cam and Mele said...

Thanks for that sweet comment about Cam. I still remember our many conversations, while you cut my hair and I was just dating him! You have always had such sweet things to say about him, and they have all been true!

As for the burger house...Delish. Never had what Russell loves, but I'm sure he's right!

Cam and Mele said...

oh and heres me cackling at your oreos and milk comment. Please girl, your body is like elastic, as soon as you birth your babies you go right back to where you were before!
and yes I just said "birth your babies."

Smith Crew said...

I know the feeling of cutting back. Good for you guys! :) We love seeing pics though too, soooo... :) Maybe inbetween diapers and laundry and mutual and dinner and bedtime and going a little crazy we can all go to dinner again!