Monday, April 9, 2007

Maggie's 1st trip to the dentist!!!









Maggie went to the dentist today and it was soooo cute! She did so good getting her x-rays and patiently waiting for Dr. Carter to come check her. I was so proud and I had to take some pics. Thankfully she has no cavities as of yet and we are going to try and keep it that way. If you need a pediatric dentist, I highly recommend ABC Dentistry for children. They are so awesome!

4 comments:

Julie Jan said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so little in that chair. I can't believe she is already going to the dentist!! Good way to start with no cavities!

See it Try it Love it said...

How cute, she looks like she was very good. I wish I had gotten pictures of Jackson at the dentist.

Ginger John said...

She looks so much like you Amber. She is sure a cutie.

The Haslam Family said...

I dont even like to go to the dentist. Thats so fun and a good idea I will have to remember to do that for MaeLyn. So your family pictures are so cute. I love the colors you guys wore. I know this is random and I could ask you on Sunday but do you still do hair? Anyways... I love this idea blogging since I dont get to talk to you that much at church I can just find out here what is going on.