Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!!




I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, we sure did. We painted eggs and had egg hunts and the easter bunny brought yummy goodies. these pics were taken right before church of all of us getting our easter on....

11 comments:

Julie Jan said...

Maggie looks so beautiful in her dress and her hair all done!! You guys are so cute! I tried taking pictures and none of them turned out!!

See it Try it Love it said...

Your family is so gorgeous, I wished I had gotten a family easter picture but by the time someone could take it Jacks shirt was already ruined. Boys!

The Wilkins' said...

Your family is darling! Sounds like a great easter. Maggie is totally mini-Amber. So cute.

chris+amber said...

Your family is so beautiful! Maggie = mini-Amber and Lucas = mini-Russell. How cute to have "his and hers".

Heather said...

Amber! Hi it's Heather Fletcher Hinze. SO good to see your cute little family. Maggie looks just like you...so cute! I'm glad things are going well for you!

Suzy Cummard said...

Amber- SO CUTE. I love Maggie's styled hair. I can not believe she is that old all ready! WOW. And, Lucas is such a man! You guys are so cute. I miss you!...sounds like I live in Africa or something!

kemptons said...

Oaky, I just had to say that your daughter looks just like you. What a lucky girl. Very cute family on Easter. Jenny Jarvis Kempton

Katie Peterson said...

I love all the family pictures....ecspecially the one with Noah crying. It is so cute! Could you get any more prettier, stop it! jk

Ginger John said...

I love your hair Amber-the color is really cute. Are you still doing hair these days....I remember the good ole days when I would come have my hair done by you at your mom's....

The Tyler's said...

Hey, Celeste was doing my hair today and said that you work there now. I had no idea! I'm so jelous! I would go back and work there in a second if I could. It's such a fun place to work. Maybe I'll see you next time I get my hair done.

Brooke said...

hey amber, i like your blog. i'm putting you down as one of my friends. i've been trying to get alisa to do a blog...she will have one up soon. i need to call you about my hair. talk to you soon!