Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dane's Baptism






One of my nephews Dane Archibald had his baptism today and I brought my camera along to capture a few moments. I love going to baptisms not only to remember my baptismal covenants but I always feel the spirit and I'm so proud of these little children making the choice to become a member of the church!

My sister had Costa Vida cater and it was so yummy! I love all my family...they totally rock! Dane's other grandma (karen archibald) made a cake and if you know her cakes you know they are delicious!

3 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

A) Nice happy face Russell
B)You look so much like your older sister. And that is a compliment. You girls are so cute, just like your mom!
C)I am glad you included Hank in the other post at the park. Still a big part of the family.

Julie Jan said...

I saw Charlene at Kohls the other day. I can't believe she has 6 kids!! It seems like yesterday we watching her only 2 kids and they were 1 and 2 years old!! What a special day for them!

The Wilkins' said...

I wish I was there for the Costa Vida & Archibald cake!