We don't remember days, we only remember moments...
Sunday, April 15, 2007
A Day at the Park!
The weather has been soo nice lately and I'm so grateful. As excited as I am for summer, I'm not quite ready to give up our spring weather so yesterday our little family and my mom walked over to the park and it was so fun!
I love park days! We gotta get as many of those days before it's flamin' hot for the next 9 mos.! Ugh...your kids always look so happy. I bet it's because you're a fun/great mom!
ok... I am offically BENT!! I had no idea that you guys have a dang blog!!! Amber... I hold you directly responsible. ha ha just kidding (not really).
anyway, let's just move forward from here and... wait... do you not know we have a blog? Just answer no, cuz if you did, then I'm even more ripped, since you have not posted any comments.
good job on your blog, by the way. It's almost as good as ours! Check us out!
OK....this stinks! I just wrote a HUGE note and because I didn't have an account I have to type it all over! Gosh!
OK...first.... I love your blog. It's so nice to "see" you even though I can't be there. I love all your pics. Russell doesn't look to happy in the one at Charlon's. Does he just hate having his pic taken or what?? Kidding. You know I love you Russell!!
I'm adding your blog to my favorites so I can check in anytime.
Amber it's Jenna. Your kids are so cute. I love the red wagaon, I have the same one. I used to go on walks everyday and the boys would be entertained for hours in that wagon!
Speaking of little girls who look like their mom...Maggie is a little Amber clone! And pretty much Lucas is quite the little Russell. SOOO CUTE! I saw your family photos on Angie's blog and of course loved them. They are such talented photographers. Good to find you a bloggin'!
8 comments:
How cute!! I need to get a wagon like yours!
I love park days! We gotta get as many of those days before it's flamin' hot for the next 9 mos.! Ugh...your kids always look so happy. I bet it's because you're a fun/great mom!
ok... I am offically BENT!! I had no idea that you guys have a dang blog!!! Amber... I hold you directly responsible. ha ha just kidding (not really).
anyway, let's just move forward from here and... wait... do you not know we have a blog? Just answer no, cuz if you did, then I'm even more ripped, since you have not posted any comments.
good job on your blog, by the way. It's almost as good as ours! Check us out!
OK....this stinks! I just wrote a HUGE note and because I didn't have an account I have to type it all over! Gosh!
OK...first.... I love your blog. It's so nice to "see" you even though I can't be there. I love all your pics. Russell doesn't look to happy in the one at Charlon's. Does he just hate having his pic taken or what?? Kidding. You know I love you Russell!!
I'm adding your blog to my favorites so I can check in anytime.
Love you!! Mean it!!
Amber it's Jenna. Your kids are so cute. I love the red wagaon, I have the same one. I used to go on walks everyday and the boys would be entertained for hours in that wagon!
Speaking of little girls who look like their mom...Maggie is a little Amber clone! And pretty much Lucas is quite the little Russell. SOOO CUTE! I saw your family photos on Angie's blog and of course loved them. They are such talented photographers. Good to find you a bloggin'!
Oh how we'll cherish the days at the park until... it's so hot anything you touch would blister your hands. So fun, and such cute kids!
my girls LOVE the wagon too!!! Thank you so much for cutting my hair. I love it so much!!!!
Post a Comment