Friday, April 20, 2007

It's a .....Birthday!!!



The buckmister gals

This is Nona and Heidi my other gorgeous sister-in-laws.


This is my beautiful mother Cathie and beautiful sister Charlon



Today my beautiful mother celebrated her 45th birthday again!!! Russell and my other brother-in-law were on scout outings and it just worked out that we were able to have a long awaited and very needed girls night out! It was so much fun, we went to the Maccaroni Grill and had a good dinner, good conversation and yummy food of course! I love my sister-in-laws (on both sides of the family) they totally rock and we all get along so great, so shout out to Nona, Heidi, Lindsay, Summer, Beth, and Kendra. Also a shout out to my mom who is the best mom, friend, grandma, in-law and everything, I love you mom! Happy Birthday!!!!!

12 comments:

Patty said...

Happy Birthday dear sweet sister! You all look like your having a blast and what better than a girls night out!!!

See it Try it Love it said...

How much fun. Your mom is so Gorgeous. I hope I look that good one day. Happy Birthday Cathie.

sum said...

Hey amber, I found your blog it is so cute.You are a computer pro, I am not so good. Summer

chris+amber said...

All the girls in your fam are so beautiful! It looks like you guys had a blast! LOVE girls' night out!

Suzy Cummard said...

Your mom is so cute, always has been, always will be. You follow in her footsteps.

ThAT CAKE IS SO CUTE! Who made it?

Julie Jan said...

How fun...my sister Cindi saw your blog and thought we need to do that with our family..we are now having a girls night out for my mom's birthday next month! Happy Birthday Cathy!! You guys all look great!

Lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynsey said...

Amber- Sorry i accidently deleted my comment?? I'm not sure how I found your blog? You have such a cute family. It has been so long since I have seen you, we need to get together and catch up!!
Lynsey(adams)hardison

kemptons said...

Don't let my pictures fool you. That helping mom in the kitchen is not an every day thing. We should seriously do a dunes trip next season all together though. That would be a ton of fun. I love your moms birthday cake. I have never seen anything like it. Oh, and you look so cute in a hat. I have tried the whole hat thing but there is no way I can pull it off.
Later, Jenny

Katie Peterson said...

You guys are all so beautiful!! Don't you love having sisters & sister-in-laws! Does your mom ever age??? I hope I look like her when I am older!

Ginger John said...

How fun that you and your sister and mom all look alike. At least you know you are gonna look dang good when you are 45 :)

Girl's night out are the best!

Bekah: said...

Amber! its been a while... your hair is so long! i miss your haircuts, ever since you chopped it off i cant seem to grow it out! anwyay your kids are huge and so cute! time flies, say hi to your mom for me! it was fun to see your blog!