Monday, April 2, 2007

Lucas' 1st birthday!!






We had a little get together at the park and Lucas had a blast. He probably didn't even know it was his birthday but it was fun anyway! I'm sad that he's already 1 yr old but I'm also very glad he isn't walking yet!

5 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

Oh my gosh! That year went by so fast. he is such a cute little man! He looks so much like your fam! I love your hair & I loved the pictures taken by Angie of your family, too! You need to add those! CONGRATS on the blog! We need to keep working on everyone!
Good to see you guys are doing great!

chris+amber said...

Hey Amber! I found your blog via Suzy's blog. Isn't it crazy that you can find just about anyone's blog?! I am so glad you started one. I LOVED your pictures that the Sloans took. You look fabulous and your kids are sooooo cute!!

See it Try it Love it said...

Hey girl so glad you have joined the World of Blogs, it is absolutely the best way to keep in contact with friends. Love the pictures Angie took your kids are SOOO Cute! Keep up the blog and spread the word. Blog you later.

Jenna said...

Amber!! It's Jenna Lines here!! It seems like you were just pregnant and we were at the dunes and you weren't cuz you are about to have your baby! That is crazy he is one!! Your kids are so cute! We will have to have some dune trips this next season! I won't be pregnant then, but then again maybe you will!! Talk to you soon!

The Tyler's said...

Hey Amber- I just found your blog. Your kids are so cute! I swear you just had that little boy. Could your daughter look any more like you? Talk to ya soon. Jill