I figured since my hair and make up was done and I didn't look like a "barefoot pregnant wife" today, I would post a pic of the belly. I am 28 weeks, 12 to go! I will for sure look like I'm having twins at the end of this next 12 weeks and will have to post a picture for proof. Everything is going great, no complaints except the charlie horses I get in my hips at night. What can you do?

Maggie started taking dance and she LOVES it. I love going to watch her. She is
definitely the tallest girl in her class but seems to be a leader and counts down the days until the next class. I thought I'd better document some pictures for her in case she decides one day that she doesn't like dance and wants to be a tomboy...( i hope not.)

practicing her
plie's


going across the floor practicing leaps
This weekend Maggie decided she is interested in Barbie's again to which I'm thrilled knowing that all the barbie stuff she has won't go to waste.

so happy...

until the baby beast comes and destroys. She's as bad as Lucas sometimes!
Off to make chocolate chip cookies that I've been craving for some time.....Happy Sunday!
9 comments:
You look good, i think im going to carry my babies like you do. Big and straight out front, i feel huge and im only at 23 weeks. miss you guys
You look beautiful. I can't believe how much taller Maggie is than the other girls!!
amber you look so cute pregnant....like always. i hope maggie continues to love dance like her mama!
Aww... You're darling!
Maggie! Love those plies girlfriend! :)
miss you
Amber you look so good! I wish I could see the belly growing every day...and Maggie looks just like you did when you were in your first dance class! She has your gift even though right now she probably dances more like Julia on Sienfield than you... but you had your ganglie years too! Love it!
you looks so cute!!! prego with your 4th and you still look great :)
You looks so darn cute! Love the dress. Maggie is one cute little dancer...so grown up! When are you coming to visit again, so we can all get together?
okay I just totally noticed and had a good laugh... Barbie's boobies are out...:)
what's wrong with tomboys? lol. you are adorable pregnant...and i've seen the 40 week pregnant amber...it's a familiar thing to me, cus i look the exact same. ouch! hang in there girl! at least you were smart and will deliver before the thick of summer...what were we thinking having july/aug babies!
Post a Comment