Sunday, May 18, 2008

We're Home!

Just a quick blurb. Violet finally made her exit from the hospital and is now home with us! It was pretty hard on me physically to go down to the hospital every 3 hours to feed(not during the night) but of course we do what we have to and we wanted her to get better. She had some respitory distress which is what Lucas had as well. We knew she would get better but it was just a waiting game to see if how quickly she could fight it off. She is doing great and such a doll. I think I've heard her actually cry 2 times, she's totally mellow. Thanks for the congrats from everyone and the prayers for her to get better! I will post new pics soon!

12 comments:

summer k said...

So happy you guys are home! Let me know what night you want me to bring dinner! Can't wait to see her again!

Kim said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad I found your blog! How fun to have a new baby around. Our blog address is ckwiltzfamily.blogspot.com. Kim Wilson

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys!! That is so hard, Kaden wad in the special care, he did the same thing it stinks!! glad everything is good!!

The Tyler's said...

Congrats on the new little one! She is such a doll. Can't wait to see more pics!

Missy said...

Congrats Amber! She looks like a Violet...she's a cutie. I am glad she is home and happy!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kennedys!! She is a cutie!!!

shell said...

she is so cute. I'm glad you guys are all together now!!

Grandma & Grandpa Turner said...

Congratulations Amber and Russel!!!!!

Pace & Gwen said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet her! She looks beautiful!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful and what a darling name!

youngsters said...

CONGRATS !! I'm glad she is home and all is well. I love that name...so original. Hey if you need a break, which I know you will we need to have Maggie over to play. Maybe i'll give you a call.

Becky Rogers said...

Congrats Amber. Violet is a beautiful name! I am shocked and amazed that labor went that well...you are so stinkin lucky. Can't wait to see more pictures.