Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Violet



This was the first time Lucas saw her and got to hold her. He loved it but hasn't really cared much since. He's still getting used to the idea that she's gonna be here for good!

He loved pointing out that she had ears, eyes, hair and all that good stuff.


Gotta love the double chin.

This was in the hospital in our little corner where I would go feed her.

Volunteers make little blankets and what not for the babies at the hospital so they gave her this purple one because of her name.

Finally in the carseat for the ride home!!

Her first pic at home.

Maggie absolutely loves her. She always wants to hold her and asks everyday if she has teeth yet or if she can eat food. She doesn't quite understand the whole breastfeeding thing and I'm okay with that!

16 comments:

shell said...

she is too cute. keep updating. in the first pic she looks just like a kennedy but just like you. ~~weird~~ joke.

summer k said...

She is darling! So happy you guys are home! Can't wait to come see her, maybe we can bring dinner this weekend?

The Parkers said...

She is adorable! I love the cheeks! Glad you guys are all home now!

Katie Peterson said...

What a good little helper Maggie is going to be!! I love that fist pic...I think Violet is going to have blond hair like Lucas's...I hope you are taking care of your self & getting some sleep!!

Tami said...

What a precious little one. I love the pictures of Violet. I glad that she is home with her family.

Brooke said...

amber, she's beautiful! i love her round face...so cute. i'm glad she's home with you now! you have a beautiful family!

by the way i'm not sure how much my friend would charge to come and take pictures of your baby. i can ask her for you....then i will email you the info!

the cummard family said...

AMBER! she is so precious! she really is so cute! love the blanket...and my favorite pic is the one of her in her carseat. i could eat her chubs!

The Cash Family said...

amber you look too good to have been in labor! she is a doll. congrats

Flaherty Fam said...

She is so cute. I am so glad to hear everyone is home and doing well. I love your carseat material...super cute.

Melis said...

Congrats to you & your family! She's beautiful! Those cheeks are to die for!

Brittney Smith said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations! She looks like you. Usually I have a hard time telling, but she totally looks like you. Fun!

Kenyon said...

So glad to hear Violet is doing better. She is so beautiful. Hope you are getting rest...I doubt it :)

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

She looks just like Maggie, so sweet! I cant wait to see her:)

Melody B. said...

Those stinkin' cheeks...I could DIE! She really is so beautiful Amber!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love seeing your family pictures, and little Violet is adorable:) Congrats!

Hansen Fam said...

She is so adorable! It makes me want to have another one!! ;) It must be nice to have older kids to help out! Hope she is a good baby for you!