Monday, May 26, 2008

Maggie's Graduation

Maggie's school year ended on the 22nd and it went by so fast! I started the school year being preggers with Violet and ended it with her arrival so that made it go by fast. I loved Maggie's teacher Miss Leslie, she was so great. I have a folder that's bulging at the seams with all of Maggie's cute stuff that she made at school and she learned so much this year. At her graduation they sang their favorite songs for us and then we watched a dvd of pics throughout the year which almost brought me to tears, and then Miss Leslie gave them their "diplomas" and a folder of how they have advanced through the year. It was so cute.

Love the little girl on the end, she was one of the girls little sisters and wanted to be part of the class.




Afterward, they got to make an icecream sunday that looked so dang good!

She never came home and sang the songs for me so it was great to hear what they learned.


Pledge of Allegiance which I had no idea she knew.


All in all it was a great year and I'm so excited for next year with Miss Peggy. Just don't know how I'm going to pass the time during the summer.....got any ideas?

No comments: