Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rinklerad....or something like that

One of our favorite things to do each week is go on a date. You can see from the picture below that I get a little bit more excited than Russell. This is the one time I get to dress up per say, and look nice for my man....Russell either doesn't care or he thinks he looks pretty darn sexy in his fishing hoodie and bighorn sheep hat.
One of the things we'll miss most about Reno is our babysitter Ellie. She is absolutely awesome. Ellie always comes with bags of fun in tow and keeps these kids entertained until the night's end. This last week she even made a leprechaun trap with St. Pattie's Day coming up and all.



The next morning after the kids woke up they realized they did indeed catch a leprechaun and he even left a tiny note. He put all sorts of goodies in their babysitting fairy bags and they were all in hog heaven! Too bad little Rincklerad got away.




It was a very lucky day around here!

1 comment:

Glamma said...

Rincklerad must have gotten lose in Maggie's hair, he might still be in there, you better look! That Ellie is a doll, that was an awesome treat she did for them, look at Violet's face says it all! I thought about Lucas on St. Paddy's day I hope he had his fill... So fun!