Grandma has been asking for some new pictures on the blog and I have quite a few that I needed to post. Life is good here in Reno, we've been enjoying a very mild winter. I think Heavenly Father knows me all too well, I get so depressed by the cold weather so this has been fabulous! (not like clinically depressed but bummed out) Okay, moving on to other things...
like this cute little fella. bugers and all.
Maggie is such a good big sister, always willing to help out and play with Royal when I need her to
Lucas has been obsessed with taking pictures lately..future photographer?
and this is where you can find Royal when he's awake, sitting on the rug playing with toys
isn't he cute?
Last month we had our friends Glen and Rachel over for pizza night. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it.
It was a fun night, we are grateful for our friendship with the Farnsworths. They are those kind of people you just have to like and you can't find a bad thing to say about them. They rock.












1 comment:
Love these pics Amber and it just makes me so homesick for all of you! 14 days! yay!
Post a Comment