Sunday, January 23, 2011

husband.friend.father.man's man.funny.sarcastic.caring.considerate.love's life.great cook.helpful.loves fishing.loves camping.loves his family.loves his friends.his beard.his camo hats.hard worker.smart.motivated.driven.mama's boy.gummie bears.levi's 501.seafood.snowboarding.guns.alpine.family man.....best friend I've ever had.
Happy Birthday to the best guy I know. These are just some of the wonderful characteristics of my lover boy and the reasons we love him!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Thats so sweet. It made me cry... Glad you found an awesome man to share life with. Happy birthday Russell :)

Glamma said...

Amber you described him to a "T". You are a lucky girl and you picked someone who helped you make really cute kids. That's a plus. But the best thing about Russell is that he loves my baby girl like nobody's business, and that's all a Mother could ask for. That and he makes really good fish tacos.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

I put your name in parenthesis because I wanted to draw special attention to your contribution to cooking. :-)