Friday, January 7, 2011

Holiday Happenings

We had such a fun time in Arizona this year for Christmas and New Year. Don't we always? We soaked up the Arizona sun while all of the people in Reno froze their buns off in frigid cold weather and snow. It's always hard to leave but it's also nice to be home!
 I don't know why I didn't take a picture of Russell and I on our anniversary but I did manage to squeeze one in of this cute little guy and his mama.
 Christmas Eve is always my favorite day, we spent the afternoon with the Kennedy's and the evening with my side of the family. We chowed on yummy Mexican food for lunch.


 Cousin exchange is always a blast for the kids
 Lucas and Maggie got their first scooters and they love them!
 This was the delicious feast at my Mom's. Traditional Christmas dinner with all the fixins.




 Christmas Eve wouldn't be complete without a Nativity story right?
 Santa did manage to find us at Grandma Buckmister's this year

 and he remembered what everyone wanted


 someone was really excited about the law that passed about shooting fireworks...and even more excited about getting some for Christmas
 someone else was really, really excited about her new signs for the orange thieves who steal from her each year...not anymore!

 my cute guy,
my cute guy and his dad
 Someone special had a birthday this new year and we made sure to celebrate while I was in town...she is after all my best friend.

 I love surprise parties!
 good thing she took such a big breath what, with all those candles to blow out and all.

 how nice....
 how not so nice....
 oh, how I love ruining pictures with ugly faces. classic.
 her hair was almost that big in high school. gotta love the 80's.
 do you have a Wii? Do you have Wii dance? if you don't go get it right now.

I always have good intentions of bringing my camera to every event in hopes that I will take pictures but alas, I do not. I guess I got the important stuff but not pictured was: new years eve, our 8th anniversary which we celebrated at Kona Grill, delicious although Russell keeps telling everyone I took him to the food court for dinner.(chandler mall location is in fact right next to the food court), celebrating tanna's birthday with my girls at Brio, and lots of other fun random tid bits. Love the holidays, love our family and friends.

1 comment:

Glamma said...

Love your fabulous pics of our awesome Christmas festivas! We had a blast, and we are missing you like crazy...keep posting pics so we don't feel left out on all your Reno fun! Love you!