Sunday, February 13, 2011

Russell's Birthday Weekend

Russell had maybe the best birthday yet this year. I don't have all the pics right now but he went fishing with Chad at Tahoe on Thursday, then Friday night our best friends Steve and Liz flew in for some fun in the....woods?
 Take a look at the most delicious dinner we had on Sunday with Steve and Liz. Is it sad that Russell made his own birthday dinner? He rocks and he's got mad skills when it comes to making a roast. I did make the rolls though.
Who says I don't have mad skills with birthday cakes? Per request of the birthday boy; yellow cake, chocolate mousse filling and homemade chocolate frosting with nuts on top. It was good. Really good.
 


 After cake and ice cream this foxy lady showed up. Aren't they the cutest couple you've ever seen?
 they had two beautiful children that looked strangely familiar.

how did this picture get out of sequence? Anyway so Russell and Steve went snowboarding Saturday and Liz and I went up the mountain to have lunch with them and we enjoyed some girl time as well(plus my four kids but what can you do?)We went out Saturday night to dinner and a movie which put Russell in the worst mood, it was pretty bad but you had to stay and see the end. It was "The Dilemma". Our dilemma was that we didn't know if it was supposed to be a drama or comedy. All in all it was a really fun weekend.

No comments: