Thursday, September 2, 2010

Royal's Blessing

This handsome little fella was able to get blessed while we were in Arizona. We have had the privilege of blessing all of our children in Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy's home with our families and friends. It is always so special and you can really feel the spirit. Royal was such a good boy all night.. he is actually always a good boy. We are so grateful our Bishop here in Reno gave us the permission to have this special opportunity in Arizona.

Seriously with that face?
This is Royal and his new cousin Reece, they are 4 weeks apart and of course he towers over her!
Grandma and Grandpa Buckmister
Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy
Our first family picture since Royal was born..not too shabby!
                                                                          Auntie Charlon! We miss her tons and tons!

4 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

Your kids are so darn cute! I love Royal's big ol' smile in that pic. It was so fun to see you while you were here.

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

It was fun to see you guys. That sushi night was fun. I'm so glad we bailed on that freaking movie. :-)

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Now it really is turning into a "fish" story. lol. Oh jeez. No one almost went overboard... I just gave him a gentle reminder that it was my pole... by way of a stiff-arm, and he got the message. It was slim pickin's out there! I'm sure anyone would have done the same thing... or worse. I don't loose sleep over it.

Glamma said...

Love these pics of Royal, he is tooooooooo cute! I miss you guys!