We have loved living so close to Lake Tahoe. It is the most beautiful lake I've seen with my own eyes and it's only 15 minutes from my house. The water is the most beautiful blue color and always crystal clear, although it's like 41 degrees (no thank you) the kids had so much fun going to Crystal Beach.
The weather was in the 70's that day but the sun up here is so warm so we had to try and catch some rays! My mom got a little burnt but that's the price you pay for playing in the sand with the kids!







2 comments:
Looks so fun and beautiful and therapuetic. I love maggies pig tails and Violets cheeks.
Liz
That was the funnest day ever! I too say that it is the most beautiful lake I have seen with "my own eyes" hilarious... I'm glad not that many people go there or it would be ruined. Don't tell anyone!
Post a Comment