Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Still catching up..


I still have so many pictures to blog about. We were in AZ for a whole month which was great and Russell was lucky enough to go deep sea fishing with Derek again (thanks D!). He had a blast of course and brought home some yummy tuna. We had a fish fry at the Kennedy's with my family and it was delicious. Steve and Liz came over too so they could enjoy the yummy catch that Steve was a part of as well...he caught some tuna on the trip too. I heard Steve was a pretty aggressive fisherman, that's probably why he won one of the jackpots on the boat!
We were so happy to see Aki and McKay since they were back from their trip to Japan!
Thanks Mom and Charlon and whoever else that didn't tell me I had cilantro in my teeth, awesome.

Our last night in Az we were able to go to dinner with my fam. Good times, we don't do that enough! I wish I would have snapped more pics of all the fun things we did while we were in az but I guess there's always next time.
These are the pictures of the tuna...so delish.               I'm surprised Russell was standing behind Steve,
                                                                                    that close to the edge...he could have easily
                                                                                     pushed him overboard.

2 comments:

Glamma said...

Amber love the pictures! Good times for sure! Hey and don't worry about the cliantro, the other day at lunch with Patty and Cindy we met the owner of Bandimere Speedway where Jordan works and I'm all smilin away with a ginormous chunk of pepper in my tooth followed by a chunk of tomato... Sheesh! Just another episode of the "Tales of Cathie's Caverns"..

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

omg Amber. :-) You are funny.
I'm going to assume your information is coming from Russell's embellished version of the facts. Exibit A - He didn't even see it! I told him about it after it all went down! Exibit B - the trip was really slow so and we were fishing (i.e "fishing stories")... TWO reasons Russell's version should not be given credit.
Fact - I gave the dude a 'friendly reminder' by way of outstreched arm moving in the direction of my bent reel. There was no "throwing him overboard" or other such tom-foolery.
But it's all in good fun. If that is how the story is to be remembered... so be it.