We don't remember days, we only remember moments...
Saturday, October 2, 2010
just because
I can't stand it. If he were edible I might nibble him up a bit....just a little bit. I feel the same way about my other hooligans but I don't have as adorable pictures downloaded on my computer right now.
Oh, he is so adorable!! Your kids definitely look like siblings...I love that. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks for the reunion. Oh and I met Carol Kennedy at the gym and she is so nice!
Where do I begin? Hm... gorgeous baby for one. I just want to squeeze him. Lake Tahoe... not fair. I suppose that's the trade off from being away from family. And finally... can I please have your hair. Mine always falls out after babies & I look like that scrawny, wispy creature from "Lord of the Rings." How is it so shiny & full? Tips please. :) Miss you.
6 comments:
OH! He is SO adorable. I just want to cuddle with him. Why do babies grow up and become toddlers who do not want to be held
Oh, he is so adorable!! Your kids definitely look like siblings...I love that. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks for the reunion. Oh and I met Carol Kennedy at the gym and she is so nice!
he is so cute!!
OH......MY.....GOSH! I can't wait to nibble on his cheeks myself! He's so dang cuuuutttee!
Where do I begin? Hm... gorgeous baby for one. I just want to squeeze him. Lake Tahoe... not fair. I suppose that's the trade off from being away from family. And finally... can I please have your hair. Mine always falls out after babies & I look like that scrawny, wispy creature from "Lord of the Rings." How is it so shiny & full? Tips please. :) Miss you.
We are ready for a new Kennedy post. Hope to see you over Christmas. Will you be in Mesa?
Liz
Post a Comment