Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last week my mom and sister were here visiting and it was so much fun to have them here. I didn't get pics of our girls night out but on Saturday we drove to Tahoe and it was beautiful! I can't believe how clear and blue the water is. We found a really cool rest stop to take some pictures at. The boulders are gigantic and so awesome...excuse our cheesiness but we had to have a photo op! We drove to another part of the lake and had a delicious picnic by the water. So fun!



The sun was extremely bright, hence the squinty faces




This water was aqua blue right up by the shore, I've never seen anything like it and I'm sure Hawaii is even more beautiful



The kids had a blast climbing all over the rocks giving their mother a heart attack.




Look how cute my sister is!





Would have been fun to have our Christmas pic on these rocks but we in no way were matching and for some reason I look like a squirrel who just packed in my winter acorns in my cheeks!






Gotta love Maggie's pose....I had such a fun week with my mom and then my sister. It was sad to see them go but my mom will be back in a month so that's reassuring! Miss you guys!






5 comments:

sum said...

So pretty! Fun to have your mom and sister there! Love maggies pose!

Glamma said...

It was a blast, and I can't wait to get back up there! Maggie, always with the razzle dazzle!

Malia said...

I love your family! It's gorgeous there!

Speaking of Christmas cards, send me your address so I can send you one! (When they're made or purchased) mmeadows@a-names.com

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

So you think I look 'ethnic' huh? I don't really know what to say about that. I guess I'm glad not to be transparently white, but I don't necessarily want to confuse people. Ha ha.
Your pictures are great. I'm pretty sure I read an article somewhere regarding the high levels of benzotriethylphosphate that makes the water appear so blue. Steer clear!!
Just kidding. I'm just bored.

Shannon said...

It looks so beautiful Amber. How fun to have your family out to see you. I know Alisa was just talking about you the other day to me...she misses you!