

Lucas asks on a regular basis if he can get in the "jacubbi" and sometimes we say yes. (I know we're mean) He had a blast while Maggie was playing at a friends house and was freezing when he got out.

Russell probably works for one of the best companies out there. This beautiful arrangement of flowers was sent by his bosses and it's the 2nd bouquet I've received from them. Once when Lucas was born and this one was sent because we had them over for dinner. Such a nice surprise! Who doesn't like flowers?

Our little kiddos are getting big...I can tell by the high water pants they've been wearing around. It always seems like fall is the time for new clothes.

Notice the ketchup on his face, it's pretty much always on his face.

I tell Maggie to smile and she gives me this.
Maggie's kindergarten class had their Pumpkin Exploration day and I was able to go help. It was so much fun to see her class and how Maggie interacts with her peers.

They got to taste pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin cookies and then they had to pick which one was their favorite and put it on a pie chart. Each station had some kind of graph to mark the kids pumpkins (size, weight, color, etc.)

At this station they scooped out all the seeds

At the end they painted their pumpkins

Saturday consisted of Russell cleaning his bikes and cutting down a lot of wood for our stock pile. The kids and I went with him and it was a lot of fun to be up in the mountains, unfortunately I didn't get any pics as i was busy getting lunches, helping kids pee and poo(in the woods), making sure Russell wasn't going to cut his leg off with the chainsaw, and watching out for bears. Ya.


3 comments:
Ha! Gotta love the woods... & love husbands that do manly things. Hooray he's selling it!
BTW, I laughed out loud about your comments about Target. We should work there. No. That would only further complicate & enable the obsession.
When you comin' down? Miss you!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Russell is really in his element, isn't he?
Reno looks like it is turning out to be lots of fun! It's so fun you actually get a fall there. Your kids are getting so dang big. I love Luca's jacuzzi pic and how he says it.
Post a Comment