Our conversation in the car tonight on our way to dinner was as follows:
M: "I wish I had a sprayer in our sink so I could wash peoples hair better, I hate washing peoples hair in the sink.."
R: "You do."
M: "I know, in the bathrooms there are...
R: "no, in the kitchen sink there's a sprayer"
M: "no there's not, not like a detachable sprayer"
R: "ya, like the (as he acts out pulling up the sprayer and spraying something) sprayer!"
M: " no there's not! I clean that kitchen and sink everyday and I would know if there was a sprayer. There's the soap, soap dispenser, sink and that's it."
after some discussion of a bet and different wagers we let it go, totally forgetting about the subject. 3 hours later we get home, go upstairs and as I'm putting the groceries on the counter I look over to Russell as he is holding said sprayer as it's streaming water out of it's lovely spout.....
Whoops, guess I wasn't cleaning that sink as well as I thought.
3 comments:
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahhaaaaaa! hilarious!
... so the Russ mister got lucky then huh? Was that the wager? Ha ha.
That's awesome. He's a good sport. Tadd would have been giving some sort of acception speech into the sprayer. Touche Russell.
Post a Comment