
This is our little bunny fufu, she graces us with her presence every morning at about 7 or 8:00 and eats her little heart out for about 2 hours. She is so small and frightened of humans getting too close but we love to watch her eat and then she disappears until the next morning. We love it.
"Park Days"




We have a beautiful park close to our house that has tons of green grass, squirrels, playsets and picnic tables. We took our lunch the other day and this kids had a blast.
"Meet the Teacher"

I can't believe Magg's is old enough to go to kindergarten! She is such a big girl and so helpful and funny, she keeps us lauhing all the time. She was soooo excited to go meet Mrs. Jones and had a great kindergarten assesment. She is so ready for school to start.

Her stylish outfit was picked out and put together all on her own...very cute if I may say!
"Summer Days"




What a perfect way to end the summer by sitting outside and enjoying a big piece of juicy, sweet watermelon. It may look like Violet was left out of the "eatin" crowd but she didn't care to sit with the kids, I told her to go sit down outside and she was very much obliged. She sat herself down to a good ol' piece of watermelon and went to town!
"Tee-ball Time!"







3 comments:
sooo Cute Amber! Maggie looks a year older than she did a month ago, how did THAT happen?? I loved seeing Violet noshing on that watermelon that is priceless! Thanks for keeping us all posted on your daily musings! We love you!
Maggie looks so big! ADORABLE!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhh my gosh! I can't get over how adorable Maggie is in her school outfit! Totally takes after her gorgeous and stylish momma!
Post a Comment