Thursday, December 18, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!
What the?? Yes I'm still alive. Ever since I downgraded the internet speed I have found myself not on the computer which is fine because there are times that I get on there and spend to much time drifting from blog to blog and so on. I will post some recent pics this weekend. Russell and I have our 6th year anniversary coming up on Saturday so you can bet I'll have a post to my sweetie by then. We've just been busy with life and trying to get ready for Christmas and all is well. Little Violet is getting so big and already has a big personality, we just love it. Maggie is doing well in preschool and is obsessed with writing letters to anyone she can think of. Lucas is a good boy and loves to watch movies and play with Maggie. Hope everyone is having a good Christmas season and I will post more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad to see that you are alive I was starting to worry. =) Have a Merry Christmas.
OH my heck...is it really you???? Maybe I need to downgrade my internet too because I spend WAY too much time on the computer...I tried to cancel my cable but they told me I had to actually bring in my box....what??? Yeah right...anyways I miss you...we DO need to get together after the holidays...have a merry one & happy A!!!
Post a Comment