Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays!

First and foremost, our little Maggie lost her tooth tonight!? What? She is only 41/2 and it was her top tooth. Wierd because usually your first teeth to fall out are on the bottom and when they are on top its the front ones that go first. Russell was flossing her teeth tonight and he told me one of her teeth was wiggly, I thought it was a little early to have a wiggly tooth but oh well. She was worried that her tooth was gonna fall out but we told her about the tooth fairy and it eased her mind a little. So I walk out to the kitchen and she comes out crying that her tooth came out! What! I was shocked, she said it didn't hurt and it was falling out so she grabbed it. I guess it's rare to lose that tooth so young but oh well! She'll be so excited in the morning when she sees that the tooth fairy came to buy her tooth!


Merry Christmas!

Of course we were running late on Sunday so I managed only to get a picture of Maggie and Lucas instead of the whole family...whatcha gonna do.

We had a great Christmas and loved that our kids didn't wake up until 8:00 and that it was rainy weather. I used to pray that it would rain on Christmas when I was little since it couln't snow in the valley, this year it happened!

Lucas was completely happy with the first thing he got out of his stocking...who knew he was that easy to please.







4 comments:

The Parkers said...

wow your kids are getting so big! Glad you had a great Christmas!!

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun Christmas! I can't believe Maggie lost her first tooth, but how fun. Okay, so we definately need to plan a GNO soon.

Gardner said...

What the HECK! I showed Natalie the pic of Maggie's tooth and she is very concerned! And she wants to know how many days til her tooth comes out! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Hansen Fam said...

That is the cutest picture of Maggie and lucas! Glad you had a great Christmas!!