Sunday, January 4, 2009

Attention all runners, or walkers!!!

This Saturday January 10th the 5th annual Run/Walk to Remember is being held in Phoenix ant the Wesley Boylin Park. It starts at 8:3oam, pre-registration at 7:30 or you can register online at elfpromotions.com All the proceeds go to families who have lost an officer in the line of duty this past year to help them get to Washington DC for Police Week. The cost is $20.00 and you get a shirt of course! It is such a great cause and the weather is going to be beautiful!! It's either a 5K or 10K, whichever you prefer. So dust off your running shoes now that the holidays are over and come join the fun! If you have any questions you can email me. amber.kennedy@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Glamma said...

Yay! Your not private anymore~ Also, the registration online is now closed as of 01/09 so if you want to come you will have to register at the run, and it will be $25. Please come and support this very worthy cause, and you know you want to run off the Christmas lbs!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

amBER!!! Nice updates. I thought your blog was "tets up" as they say ("So I married an axe murderer" said w/ a Scottish accent). Good to see it alive and kicking. How was Alpine? Liz and I had a great time reconnecting w/ 'yall over the holiday's. You guys are our BFsF.

Michelle said...

hey amber, I was wondering if you still cut hair? I am visiting my family and need a hair cut. If you are not, do you have anyone you recommend? Thanks, Deanna
deannamturner@yahoo.com

Hansen Fam said...

What?? You are a runner now?? Or have you always been and I just didn't know. That is so awesome!!