Saturday, December 20, 2008
To my Russell
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe after 6 years and 3 kids it still feels like we just got married! I have loved everyday of our life together and don't have the words to really tell you how much I love you and appreciate every little thing you do for our family. We are two peas in a pod and whenever I take a minute to think about our relationship and our friendship with eachother, I am so grateful for the blessing that it is. Sure we've had our ups and downs, who doesn't? They are usually your fault anyway....just kidding, but what we have is awesome and I wouldn't trade it for the world. The kids adore you, I adore you and I love you so much. I hope that we continue to grow stronger togther and have another 6 years plus many more to come that are as great as the ones we've had so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe, so sweet. happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Can you believe how fast the years fly by? Your kids are such cuties and Violet is getting so big. I love the black necklace pic...too funny!
Post a Comment