I had to post something new because I didn't want to look at the old post anymore but not much has been going on around here so I thought I'd put some more pictures of Violet up. She is such a good baby, she is growing like a weed, already 10lbs and in the 90th percentile! Just like my other babies, she's gonna be a chunk, I love it. We hardley ever get an actual cry out of her and when she's awake she just looks around until she falls back asleep. Maggie can't get enough of her and still wonders when she's going to get teeth and if she still drinks milk only. Lucas couldn't really care less about her yet, he just knows she takes all my time so he gets a little left out every once in a while. All in all everything is going great!


I love this big girl too



Get a load of those cheeks! Can you hardley stand it!
12 comments:
she is so cute. i can't wait. you do have the biggest babies ever. but they are just so cute.
love those cheeks! sawyer is already a chunk too. he weighed 10 lbs several weeks ago. love it! she's a doll and i'm so glad she is such an easy baby for you!
she is such a doll, I just love babies with chubby, squeezable cheeks!
I love her too! She is so adorable! How could you not love those cheeks!
What a cutie! I know I would have big babies too. I bet Maggie is just loving being a big sis.
Girl
She is darling. I love her name too. I need to make you some headbands. I didn't forget. I will be coming over soon whether you like it or not!!! dun dun doneeeeeeeeee
I have to admit..she is absolutly adorable...but look who it came from! you are adorable too!
That picture of her sleeping is so CUTE!
AH! love the pictures and the new color!
I LOVE your little photo shoot...can you come over & take some cute photos of Brinkley? lol I am so excited they are going to be so close in age!
Russell and Amber,
Violet sure a beautiful baby, I have been wanting to stop by and see her.
Love, Pauline
I'm serious Amber I have never seen someone so cute. That last pic needs to be in a BIG frame in your house somewhere!
Post a Comment