Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer+ warm weather= Camping!!

Ahhh, camping. We are going to miss all the good camping spots up here. California is like 20 minutes away and there are some awesome forest lakes that you can camp right next to so when it is warm we try to camp as often as we can. This time we went to Boca reservoir and we got a prime spot right next to the water.
Royal didn't know what to think, this was his first time sitting forward facing in his car seat...he was pumped.



I didn't bring their swim suits because I thought they would be to afraid to get in the water, it was freezing but they couldn't resist!

Little man loved crawling around in the rocks and putting them in his mouth. I'm sure he got plenty of iron on this trip!




Didn't have much luck fishing but they had a blast on the boat.

Good Morning!!

See what I mean about the rocks?




You can see in the background how beautiful the country is up here.

When the kids get restless, we love going for drives because this happens every single time.

Loving our canoe we got at a garage sell for $40.00!! Such a steal and Russell taught the kids how to row all by their selves.



Love my stud muffin. We had a great time and can't wait to try somewhere new next time!

2 comments:

Glamma said...

those are great pictures Amber! The kids looked like they were having so much fun! The one is the car cracked me up! I actually felt just like that today...:)

Glamma said...

okay can time just swiftly fly by so I can squeeze those kids and kiss their faces off?