This little fella is about to turn one. I know, I know, every mother out there can't believe how fast the time goes..but seriously where does it go.? Royal has been such a delight to have. He does have his fussy moments but that just reminds us he's a baby right? Russell and I decided that Maggie is our smart child, Lucas is sensitive, Violet is SASSY, and Royal is sweet. I just hope he stays that way.
kitchen sink baths are awesome.
Look who is eating big boy food! and he loves almost everything we put in front of him...broccoli and squash tonight? not so much.
now that the weather is FINALLY warming up russell busted out the good ol' quad which hasn't been fired up in a while. the kids took advantage. as soon as they heard that engine fire up i've never seen them get shoes and jackets on that fast!
For the love...can't we just get one normal, nice picture together?
I guess not.
Lucas is always ready with a pose for us.
and Royal always has a smile!













1 comment:
I like that one with Russell's head cut off. You both look smoking! I forget how good Russell's teeth are. Hubba hubba.
Post a Comment