Our first Easter with just our little family turned out pretty nice. I have to say it's my favorite holiday of all. I love the colors, warmer weather, the candy and everything that comes with it. I especially love Easter Sunday. This year didn't disappoint and the kids sang in sacrament which was a surprise to me!
It took a lot of patience for the kids to wait until church and lunch was over before the Easter bunny made an appearance. He hid lots of eggs in the yard and their baskets too.
We have a great yard for hiding eggs... lots of rocks and crevices to hide them in.
The downside to having lots of rocks and being super excited to find said eggs can be a doosie when you're not looking where you're going and dropping your basket in the dirt!
It was a really good day. No fits, good sacrament meeting, excellent dinner and yummy treats of course.












2 comments:
Girl, you are GORGEOUS!! Seriously. I really love your outfit. Your kiddos are so cute. This easter was the best yet and now I can't believe it's almost June. Where does time go?
That was me!
Post a Comment