Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lovin on our boy...

Ahh, I seriously can't get enough of my little guy. I should say "not so little" guy. He was already 10lbs at his 1 week dr. appointment! He is so good and so sweet. This may be a little bit of picture overload but I have to post pics for the family! Enjoy!






The newly painted crib. Love it. It's a brick red color and it will go perfect with all the cowboy stuff in Lucas' room. Big brother can't wait for Royal to share a room with him!

My mom made the darling pillows and blanket for him...to die for.
Not the brown blanket in the pic, she made a rag quilt out of the same material as the pillow.


Violet played dress up with Grandma, make up and all. This is her attempt at "cheese".


She totally reminds me of her cousin Sailor...too cute.


Why are babies feet so dang cute? I could eat them up!



His and my favorite spot....I could sit like this all day. Actually I think I have been spending 90% of my days like this.

5 comments:

sum said...

He is adorable!!! I am so sad I couldn't come see him in the hopital like the other 3! I can't wait to hold him in July!!!

kemptons said...

Congratulations Amber. He is adorable!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

That boy has some color to him! Where is the Kennedy/Buckmister snow white skin color? Ha ha.
He is a cute little guy for sure.

amberbuck said...

"ha, my sentiments exactly...i don't know where he comes from.." were Russell's remarks to your comment steve. He's a little jondice still, don't worry in a few weeks time he'll be as white as a ghost!

Flaherty Fam said...

What a cute little boy! I love that your kids all look so much alike. You look fantastic too!