Russell and the kids have taken up fishing as of late. The weather is warmer and the fish are biting. They have been going every Saturday for the last month or so over to California to Frenchman's Lake. Lucas and Maggie love waking up when it's dark to go with Dad....I think they love that he stops and gets them a donut.




Our lunches on the fishing days consist of grilled trout. Yummy!
One of our good friends up here chartered a boat at lake Tahoe this weekend for him and Russell. They had a blast and caught some good Mackinaw trout...big ones and they were delicious!

You can see by how their bellies are all bloated that they live about 200ft. down in the water.

Oh the simple pleasure of fishing makes Russell one happy husband and father!
4 comments:
That's freaking sweet. I've been wanting to do some fishing for a while now. Thanks for the invite jerk!
I love that little aluminum boat. That's my dream.
That was the best fish I ever ate! Thanks for all your fishing skills Russell! You always come through no matter what day of the week! :)
Wow! That's a lot of fish! How fun for Lucas and Maggie! I LOVE Maggie's "fro" in the fishing pic above! Super cute girl!
Wow, I think our husbands could be best friends. The kids sure love all that fun outdoor stuff. I so wish I liked to eat fish because that would make even more fun. When are you coming to visit because we seem to need that excuse for us to all get together.
Post a Comment