
I think this will end up being one of my favorite pictures....the faces are classic...well maybe just Violets.
So the rest of the pictures are just random events of our life...and all that jazz.

The squirrels around here are fat and happy now that they have found the "bird" house full of seeds in our yard.

Maggie did an awesome job at her kindergarten graduation program. She was looking forward to it for a while so it was fun to see her perform!


Receiving her graduation certificate.

We loved her teacher this year, she was great!
Other things we've enjoyed:

Eating outside now that the weather is nothing but beautiful,

still loving this little boy like crazy, he is definitely loving that nap!

Wow, really enjoying the farmer's market and the yummy strawberry pie that we made as well as the peach ice cream today!
Having a new baby can keep any mom busy. Some mornings it feels like I'm in my room until 10:00 by the time I've fed the baby and taken a shower and what not....well when these mornings happen, so does this:
cereal all over the table and floor,
full bowl of half soggy, half dry cereal,
empty bag,

and filthy little girl. She helped herself to a second bowl of cereal and had a fun time doing it...I'm just glad she didn't try to put more milk in her bowl.
Maggie had her 1st dance performance yesterday and did such a great job! She looked so cute no thanks to the dang sponge curlers that did not make her hair curly. Why do I remember them working so well when I was a kid?

Last but definitely not least, this little man is 4weeks today! The first month always flies by in no time. I can't get enough of this little guy and I think it's the same for him. He sure loves his mama. He likes to spend most of his nap time in mom's arms although I am trying to teach him to like his crib. He also likes to hang out in the kitchen with me while I'm cooking or cleaning as he sits perched in his bouncy seat that eventually puts him to sleep. He is such a good nurser and quick too. He usually only wakes up once during the night which mom loves because once my head hits that pillow at night I am out like a light. Royal has such a sweet disposition about him and we could just eat him right up!





5 comments:
Oh gosh, I can't look at these pictures without smiling from ear to ear! That Father's Day picture with Russell and the kids is a true classic! And Violet's "second bowl of cereal" face.. I love it!
Royal has changed in a week, I can't believe it. He is Lucas from nose down, and Maggie from nose up! I miss him! Give those bugs a kiss and a hug from me!
That sweet little baby of your is just too much! Makes me want a baby so bad.
I can't tell you how many times I have come out and found cereal and milk everywhere! Such a joy.
And yes, Violets face in that first pic is priceless!
I love the cereal pics. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have four little ones because two sure is busy enough for me. Maggie's dance pics takes me back to the good ol' days. She looked adorable! I can't believe Royal is already 4wks old....ahhhh time flies.
So cute Amber. I love your posts and so fun to see how close our babies are in age. We have that little monster onesie too :) K- the sponge curlers, did you roll her hair up when it was like sopping wet? Then sleep on them to dry overnight. That's how we do it and it's crazy curly. Just a tip!
Wowsers! He's a doll! Congrats my friend. 4 kids... you're my inspiration. Come on uterus. You ready?
Post a Comment