Thursday, January 21, 2010
Still here, i've been extremely lazy when it comes to getting on the computer. Russell takes it to work everyday and I just don't feel like blogging at night when I finally get the kids to bed. We found out that little peanut is a boy and we couln't be more thrilled! Lucas will have a brother to play with and that's exciting. No name yet and sorry but if we did know, we aren't telling until the little bundle is here. Maggie lost a tooth and that was the most exciting thing for her in the last 2 weeks. This weekend we celebrate Russell's birthday and he can't wait.... he's a big birthday guy. Pictures to come...when I don't feel so lazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun I am excited that you are having another boy! don't know if you knew but thats what we are having too! i need to get your e-mail so I can invite you to read our blog since i set it to private... e-mail it to me at twosweetsisters@hotmail.com
Yeah another boy!! Congrats!
HOpe you are feeling well.
Happy friggin' birthday Rew-sal. 31 huh? Holy crap! We are old.
Congrats! "Little peanut" What a cute nick name. I love it. Hope you are doing well.
Yay for a boy! If he's as cute as Lucas he'll be stealin girls hearts in no time!
miss you!
I was so happy to hear this. It was a blast to hang with you while you were here. Can't wait until that can happen again on a more permanent basis. :)
I don't blame you on waiting to share your name. Tadd & I just found out this week a family member of ours conveniently forgot about a conversation we had about naming our next girl a certain darling name. She's using it now. :) I guess I can't blame her. The name rocks & I'm not pregnant.
Enjoy your winter. Drink an extra cup of hot cocoa for me please.
Amber, congrats on #4!! So exciting you are having another boy, lucky you! I haven't blogged in FOREVER and I was just catching upon blogs and thought of you so I decided to take a peek :) Looks like you are having tons of fun up there! ~Heidi
Post a Comment