It was so nice to go home to Arizona for Thanksgiving. Flying was interesting. 90mph winds + snow/rain did not make for a quick and easy trip there. Our flight was delayed 3 hours and I didn't want to leave the airport
in case the weather got better....bad idea. The kids actually did pretty good since we tried to waste time eating lunch and walking around. Needless to say, by the time we got on the airplane we were ready to get to Arizona. The kids loved the plane ride but it wasn't over when we arrived. We had to take a shuttle to the rental car place and spend about an hour waiting there so by the time we got to Grandma
Kennedys it was 10:30 at night and our trip started at 1:00 in the afternoon.....LONG day. Worth it. We had so much fun seeing old friends and family, playing at Grandma
Kennedys and Grandma
Buckmisters, going to lunch , getting family pictures, enjoying the beautiful warm weather, eating too much on Thanksgiving, shopping on black Friday, helping put up Christmas trees.....and everything else! I didn't take as many pictures as I intended to so here's what we got!


We each had a row so it made for a nice flight.

Bubble baths are always the best after a long day.


Highlight of Maggie's trip, helping both Grandma's put out their Christmas decorations

Highlight of Lucas' trip, playing with the dogs. Each morning that was first on his agenda, to go play with the dogs



Maybe this was Lucas' favorite part. Riding the motorcycle


I got a kick out of it too!
We are counting down the days until we go back down for Christmas! We came home to snow in our yards which was kind of fun but we are
soo excited for the Holidays in Arizona. 16 days to depart for
az
3 comments:
How fun for you guys! We won't be going home till next summer which is so sad...but will make it even better. I can't imagine a 3 hour delay with kids!
Your hair looks cute! Is it darker? I really like it!
So great that you guys could spend the holiday here with your families. A plane ride...oh I could not imagine my kids on a plane!!
They are so cute on the plane, it looks like you had the whole place to yourselves! So much better than being packed in like sardines! I can't wait for you to get here, 14 days!
Post a Comment