Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did I Mention.....


Baby #4 is making it's debut on May 23 2010 and we are thrilled!

21 comments:

The Tyler's said...

I'm dying!!
Congrats!

Jensen Family said...

congrats!!!! how exciting!! we are due in july 4th! so not so far from you :)

Casey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is such wonderful news :) Will be keeping you and your baby in our prayers. Are you going to find out what you are having or is baby #4 a surprise???

Jen Beals said...

Congratulations! Do you know what you are having yet?

Polka-dotted elephants said...

Congrats thats so exciting! We are having one in march!

Miller Family said...

How great! You are so brave - I can't imagine another one at this time in my life and I only have two :) Congrats

Glamma said...

It has to be a boy, it looks just like Lucas! :)

Brooke said...

amber....oh my goodness! i'm so happy for you! congratulations....i can't believe you are going to have 4 kids! so fun!!!

Shannon said...

So exciting for you guys! Congrats!! So crazy you are going to have 4 kiddos!

Melissa said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting! You are amazing!

Ball Family said...

Congratulations! That's great news. I hope you are keeping well and not too tired.

Glamma said...

I just read the latest "Maggie-ism".. I almost fell off my chair laughing! Hilarious!

youngsters said...

oh my goodness girl!! CONGRATS!! :)

the cummard family said...

YEAH! name it rino ;)

The Parkers said...

congratulations! SO excited for you and hope you are feeling well!

Flaherty Fam said...

I still can't get over that you will soon have 4...crazy! Just when I think I'm catching up all you girls go and get pregnant again. Can't wait to find out what you are having.

Heather said...

SHUT UP! Congratulations! I can't believe you kept that secret for so long. You're good! Can't wait to see that little bundle. And YOU hopefully around Christmas. MY house for a playdate? How bout it?

Cam and Mele said...

What the HECK, how did I miss this!!?? Grandma Cathie is busted!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Lyndsie said...

how exciting!! you will be one busy mama!! so fun for you! :)

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Me too Mele i had NO idea! Congrats you guys! You make cute babies!

Lizzy and Porter said...

Yay!! I just saw the pregnancy countdown at the top of your blog and was wondering how I missed this!?! So excited for you guys! Congrats!