Not a lot has been going on around our house lately, just the usual pre-school, changing diapers, feeding hungry children, bedtimes, trying to keep the house clean, trying to be a happy mom and wife, trying to find time to spend with Russell, watching our favorite shows, enjoying this awesome weather type of stuff. This weekend I was so grateful to go out with some of the sistas for a night out and it was so fun! We ate at Charlestons and then saw "He's Just not that into you" which was rather funny. Thanks for a good time girls!


Sorry for the extreme closeup of my face, my arms aren't that long
I tried to snap some candid shots of the kids so I could have some recent pics of them and it was quite a feat. I don't know how professional photographers do it. This was the best of all 3 kiddos and it's because I had a toy on my head.

Our little Violet (aka "cutie" which is what she's called by Maggie and Lucas) is getting so big! She is almost 9 months and crawling all over the house. She has 6 teeth and is loving the baby star puffs and pretzel sticks. She sleeps with Maggie in her room and now sleeps through the night. (Who knew all I had to do was get her out of my room and she'd sleep all night?) We love having her in the family, she is such a good, sweet baby!


I had to post this picture because she is constantly sticking that tongue out! Love it.

We love those baby blues!
5 comments:
Amber...your kids are too adorable. I can't believe Violet is 9 Months old! My little Ava just turned 8 months and I just have no clue where the time went. Your fam. is super cute and I always love looking at your blog.
You kids are adorable! Hailey says to me the other day, "mom, tomorrow guess what Maggie, Mykelle and I are going to play?" I say, "what babe?" She says, "we're gonna be sisters. Because they both have CTR rings too!"
GNO was so much fun. We need to do it more often. Your kiddos are so dang cute and I love that Violet is getting so big and so fun! She sure is a cutie.
I love Violets big blue eyes. I agree with how hard it is to get cute pictures of your kids. I try so hard sometimes and can hardly even get just a decent one! SO jealous of your girls night out. I could really use one right about now!
Amber... your kids are so stinking adorable. Cant believe how big Maggie is. She looks just like you... I miss running into you at the beauty supply store! Maybe you should go to Mallys more often so I can run into you! :)
Post a Comment