still not too sure about this format but here we go. these are just some random photos that have been taken around the parts here in the Kennedy home. Royal is getting so big and he sure loves his naps...doesn't he just look so relaxed?
He's been smiling since he was like 3 weeks old. Who ever said babies don't smile until 6 weeks? And, I'm pretty sure he wasn't always smiling about passing gas... he is 6 weeks today and we still can't get enough of him.
Look how big! Seriously, he is the size of a 2 or 3month old.
I wanted Russell to pinch his cheeks so you could get the full effect of the chubbiness but he wasn't havin' any.
umm... Lucas jr?
So because we live in a rural part of Reno up on a big hillside, we have all kinds of wildlife. Quail families are everywhere on our property and all their eggs have just hatched! Everyday I catch them coming into the yard to eat. Did you know that quails are kind of like penguins? There is always a mom and dad...not sure if they mate for life and all that jazz but it is the funnest thing to watch.
I think I've turned into a bird watcher nerd. Don't hate. Or be jealous.
Violet found this little diddy and thought she was queen of the castle....
Maggie gets some fancy ideas from 'Sprout online' and this was her creation for the day.
We like to call this Royals frog face. When he sits in the bouncy seat it makes his face all squishy and delicious.
We call this the kids new favorite toy that they fight over every night to see who gets to sleep in it in their room. I think one night all 3 slept in it.
gotta love that smile!













2 comments:
He is SO adorable!!
those pictures are darling! Royal is such a sweetie, I can't wait to see him and all of you again!
Post a Comment