We don't remember days, we only remember moments...
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Easter 2010
Easter. My all time favorite holiday. Candy, colors, flowers, warmer weather, Easter egg hunts, delicious dinners. Need I say more?
Surprise visit to AZ for Easter...best idea ever. It was 70 and 80 degrees of wonderfulness as I checked the weather each day to see that it was snowing at our humble abode in Reno.
Violet did better at the egg hunt than Maggie, she's a pro already.
she was doing great until she fell into the irrigation ditch, that wasn't so much fun.
best picture i could get out of 4 tries.
Pictures of Easter morning are on the other camera that I have yet to download but the kids were happy to know that the Easter bunny found them at Grandma Buckmisters in Arizona. He even hid their baskets in the backyard....he brought at least 5lbs too much candy this year....silly rabbit.
I love all the pictures of your trip down here, it was the best surprise ever! The weather was perfect and having you here with us was awesome and Russell was so happy to be at my house! wink wink!
1 comment:
I love all the pictures of your trip down here, it was the best surprise ever! The weather was perfect and having you here with us was awesome and Russell was so happy to be at my house! wink wink!
Post a Comment