Ahh, Halloween how do I love thee? Not very much actually. I do love the season and the month of October and putting up all my decorations but then when Halloween rolls around I'm ready for it to be over so we can start November! I love Thanksgiving. This year I went and helped out at Maggie's Halloween Party at school and I brought Lucas and Violet with me. They read a scary story, had a mummy station, a haunted maze, a treat station and a
ooey gooey brains and eyeball station where they could dig around for prizes. It was so cute to see all the kids and the teachers dressed up. Lucas was able to join in on all the fun so he thought that was great!

Maggie's student teacher was Patrick from
Spongebob, she had a box thing that went over her face, it was classic.
Magg's decided to be a witch for school and it was freezing that day, poor thing, I forgot to bring her jacket so she was so cold when they did their parade! I'm the worst mom!

Violet was pretty good until she noticed the toilet paper at the mummy station.

Lucas even did the parade with them! Too bad I didn't have him dress up.


On Halloween night we tagged along with some friends in our ward to go trick-or-treating, our neighborhood isn't trick-or-treat friendly. We ate pizza and then headed out. I couldn't get Violet to stand with the other kids for a pic so here's Lucas as a skeleton pirate and Maggie as a ballerina.

I told Maggie to pose like a ballerina and so did Lucas!


It was time to head out and where was Violet? Outside in the car which she LOVES....guess what she's getting for Christmas?

Here's our little witch all ready to go!


After a long night of haunted houses and getting lots of loot the kids were ready to go home. Halfway through the night Maggie kept telling me, "Mom I have enough candy, lets go home"
What kids says that on Halloween night?

Not sure how she was still awake at 10:30 at night, too much candy I guess!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, how cute! I have a picture of you that looks exactly like Violet in her profile witch pic. Love that costume! I am glad Violet got to wear it this year, they all looked so darling!
Awesome! How adorable! Super cute costumes. Violet is the most adorable witch! We sure miss you guys! Happy late Halloween! (Lucas did a better ballerina pose than Maggie did! :)
Looks like you guys had quite the holiday!! What fun costumes. It is probably so great to have Maggie experience Halloween at school.
look how cute your kids are!! i can't believe how big they are! maggie was in my nursery class wasn't she?? and lucas is brys age i believe.. and they are just getting so big too fast. and I swear you with just pregnant with violet :) oh how time flies. i hope all is well in the ol ward! :) looks like you guys had such a fun halloween!
Aww... Violet's costume is out of sight. Love it! I'm glad you seem to be having a good time. :)
See you soon!
They all look so cute! Excited you guys are going to be here soon!!!
They look so cute! And you are not a bad mom!
cute amber....i love the ballerina pose from lucas! hey when you come down you can totally come and get some hair things. alisa and i have lots of boutique's going on so we are making lots and lots. call lisal when you get here....we would love to see you!
Post a Comment