We moved back to the good ol' valley of the sun during the hottest time of the year. Russell hates it and misses Reno everyday. I am loving every second and soaking up this sweet Arizona sun. The move down was easy since we were blessed to have a moving company take all our stuff for us. The kids did great and we are all settled in at Russell's parents house. They left for their mission to Bolivia two weeks ago and they are so excited for this new adventure. I think I'll think twice about having a bigger home, it is quite the task to keep a home and property up like this one but we are so grateful and willing to be here and do this. I miss some of our Reno friends but I love being so close to family and the kids are really enjoying school. Maggie is even in the same class as her cousin Kash and Lucas just thinks it's so fun to go to school with Krew and Kash.
yes, I was a nice/dangerous mother and let Maggie and Lucas out of their seats for a time to stretch their legs...it was a risk but we all did it growing up and we're okay right?
For as many times that we drove back and forth across the most barren desert you'll see I was so glad to know this would be my last...
No comments:
Post a Comment