Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Settling in...

Now that we've been moved into our new house for a few weeks I think we are settling in just fine. Per request for more pics from Grandma Buckmister, here is what's been going on since she left...
Lucas was such a great helper to Russell on Saturday as they chopped wood and stacked it on the porch


Lucas got his own pair of gloves and he was in hog heaven. Maybe Santa will find some that fit him and leave them in his stocking!



I love my not so little lum chum....he is surely to die for.

He is sitting up all by himself like a big boy, not even close to crawling but that's okay. We are good with him not being mobile yet!


That's how we do breakfast round these parts...lots of jelly toast!

Lucas had some fun taking pictures today, actually I did to.

2 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

everyone is so big. i cant believe how big Violet is, she is all grown up. Cant wait to see you all next week!!!

Glamma said...

Soooooo sooooo cute! I love seeing how much Lucas loves helping Russell. hey, he is taking my job over while I'm not there! Way to go Lucas! And Royal looks so much like Lucas but in that one picture he is Violet like totally! Way to put a smile on my face, these pics are great! 7 days! And could I have a few more exclamation points here?